• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curvy Coppy all points of a Spline Into Another
Hello again

My situation is:
I have 2 spline:
 - a Spline for the road, which contain a mesh
 - a Spline for the path of the player, path who will be invisible
[Image: IEkjccobkje_1.PNG]

My goal is: when pressing a button in inspector: Setup the Spline of the player for matching exactly the CPs position, rotation and copy also all the CurvySplineSegment.
Why: When I am changing the road: position, adding / deleting points, rotation if I want to have looping etc... Then I have to change every point of the player spline too...

So, I want to have the same amout of point (CP00X) in both the spline player & road
I want to set the transform of each CP00X of the splinePlayer to the road CP.
and i want to copy the Curvy Spline Segment of all the CP of the road to the player path

I have tryed to to the hard way (doing my own stuff, creating object, setting a new CurvySplineSegment and assigning the value etc...)
But I get hard problems then, with the spline cache and pooling and other stuff.

So I would like to know if you have a "good" method for dupplicating a Spline

No need to write me all the code for doing that, just some basics methods maybe, I will work my way around then.

Thanks !

Messages In This Thread
Curvy Coppy all points of a Spline Into Another - by UsernameHed - 05-10-2019, 09:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 1 10 04-03-2024, 03:16 PM
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 3 11 04-02-2024, 02:24 PM
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM