Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Questions about useful function I need
Hello, I would like to buy your plugin, but before i buy, I have several requirement for a spline plugin (needed function), And I would like to ask you, If I may, If we can do that with your plugin, and how.

I want these function to be avaible on editor and at runtime:

For the Spline Controller:

1) I would like to set / get the position in the spline depending on a percentage (from 0 to 1), like:
Code:
Vector3 positionInSplineByPercent = m_spline.GetPositionByPercentage(percent);
m_spline.SetPositionByPercentage(percent)

2) From a given position in the world, I would like to get the closest position in the spline (by percentage OR by position), like:
Code:
Vector3 positionInSpline = m_Spline.GetClosestPositionFromAnotherPosition(Vector3 otherPosition);
or:
float percentInSpline = m_Spline.GetClosestPositionPercentFromAnotherPosition(Vector3 otherPosition);

3) When changing the Spline in editor, automaticly adjuste the SplineController on the Spline

4) Set All controls points of the spline on a 2D plane (and chose the axis: X/Y, or X/Z)

Thanks you !

Messages In This Thread
Some Questions about useful function I need - by UsernameHed - 05-02-2019, 08:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does Curvy has gameobjects pooling system function? Chanon 7 13 09-07-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Scene 51 questions lukasynthetic 3 12 06-22-2022, 04:12 AM
  Conform function, but applied to different directions at the same time Hartigan27 1 11 02-19-2022, 05:09 PM
  Spline editing questions giollord 5 150 12-04-2021, 02:24 PM