Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IsInitialized is false after SetActive on parent object
Hi. I'm using (maybe incorrectly) SetActive on a game object that contains a CurvySpline (child of a child) and a CurvyLineRenderer (child). The idea is to quickly hide the curve's line when not needed, then show it again. However after calling SetActive(false), and then SetActive(true), it takes a few frames before CurvySpline::IsInitialized is true again. Why is that?

Eventually I'm going to have some other objects placed along the line (for now I'm just going to do that manually) that will live in the same parent object, so would like to just be able to deactivate/activate the parent object.

Thanks

-M

Messages In This Thread
IsInitialized is false after SetActive on parent object - by mgstauff - 04-25-2018, 03:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Removing the objects behind an object alms94 6 6 12-06-2023, 09:31 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Getting object on spline Position when Spline has coordinates larger than 2000 velikizlivuk 5 10 09-05-2023, 01:01 PM
Last Post: velikizlivuk
  Moving object down or up the spline using gravity velikizlivuk 6 17 07-26-2023, 10:06 PM
Question Setting instantiated object to spline, then starting movement? _RicO 3 9 06-28-2023, 06:01 PM