Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curvy needs you
Exclamation 
Hi,

There are two things that will help greatly Curvy's development that I would like to ask you:

1- You might have in your projects added some enhancements to Curvy to fit your custom needs, fix a bug, or enhance the performances . If you think that such enhancements can be helpful to other users, and don't mind sharing them, please send them to me and I will try to integrate them in an upcoming Curvy version. The code doesn't have to be production ready, I will take care of that part.

2- In the last few months before ToolBuddy acquired Curvy, the reviews in Curvy's asset store page were mostly negative. The lack of support was a recurrent complaint in those reviews. Now that the support is back, and updates are frequent, those reviews seem to me harsh regarding the current state of Curvy, and give a bad impression to potential buyers. That's why new reviews, reflecting the current state and evolution of Curvy, would help a lot. So if you haven't review Curvy yet, and don't mind doing so, please leave a review here.

Thanks for all, and have a nice day.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Messages In This Thread
Curvy needs you - by _Aka_ - 01-18-2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Curvy needs you - by syscrusher - 01-19-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Curvy needs you - by _Aka_ - 01-19-2018, 04:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 1 10 04-03-2024, 03:16 PM
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 3 11 04-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 5 03-27-2024, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp