Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collider doesn't get created by the CreateMesh Module
Hi

1- About the mesh with missing faces: please send me a reproduction scene and I will take a look at it

2- About the autoupdate: you raised a pertinent question, which is should the initial update be impacted by autoupdate or not. I see validity in both ways of doing. I will take a deeper look at this question later, and see if the current behaviour should be changed. Regardless, you can set the auto update to false, and export in edit mode the meshes to be used in playmode. You can find the export buttons in the Export tab of the Create Mesh module:
https://curvyeditor.com/documentation/generator/modules/createmesh#export
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collider doesn't get created by the CreateMesh Module - by _Aka_ - 12-20-2023, 11:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 3 11 04-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  CurvyGenerator not refreshing until next frame when created. Lupos 2 7 06-08-2023, 12:12 PM
  Custom Spots Filter Generator Module mercior 3 9 03-10-2023, 10:20 AM
  Bug with an HDRP project that doesn't use the Standard shader Ferdinand 2 5 10-17-2022, 03:16 PM