Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
variable width and branching from main track for racing
Thumbs Up 
Hi ToolBuddy,
Thank you for receiving my message and for creating such an amazing tool.
i am considering to use it for game development of a racing game and I have some question after going thoroughly through your posted tutorials documentation and forum posts.
I will need to have the track pass lets say from several lanes width to a more narrow one lets say from 4 to 2 lanes, would that be possible somehow without an extra part that bridges it?
and also the track will have one direction and one branch would be expected to come out of it and re join further ahead, with the intention of a shortcut more or less, can I do that with curvy ? I ve seen the post where there is a boolean method suggested but i still feel that the result won t be approved in terms of uv and shape outcome.
Please share any thoughts you may have or any workaround u can suggest as I still would like to recommend the tool, the mesh extrusion method and ease of creation is amazing.
Thanks again for your time

Best regards

Smile

Messages In This Thread
variable width and branching from main track for racing - by AdAstra - 08-04-2022, 02:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I want to improve the performance of Variable Mix Shapes yanke 7 8 07-27-2023, 09:15 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Racing AI around Spline Spectra 1 20 01-30-2022, 01:36 PM
  Variable mesh extrusion offset per segment CrushedPixel 1 13 12-23-2021, 10:40 AM
  Variable Mix Shape Interpolation Not Spanning Entire Input Spine Diasporism 4 1,205 04-20-2021, 06:54 PM