Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delete CurvySplineSegment from the start of a Spline causes UV's to change
Brick 
Hello,

I am building an infinite runner and using the samples I have built a nice track that produces spline segments and the game runs well, however
I want to be able to delete spline segments at the start of the spline as the infinite runner progresses to reduce memory consumption as we'll
never be heading back to that location.

My problem is when I delete spline segments even far away, sometimes there's a small UV shake/regeneration of UV's /mesh and this is quite visibly annoying
when running. 

What I've tried so far is that segments that are quite far away to avoid the mesh changing but the UV's still change at times.

Was wondering if it's possible to delete a CurvySplineSegment at the start of a CurvySpline without the UV's shaking/changing. 

This issue is not there when I called the InsertAfter method and add a CurvySplineSegment

Any help would be much appreciated

Thank you

Messages In This Thread
Delete CurvySplineSegment from the start of a Spline causes UV's to change - by studentloan - 06-13-2022, 01:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
Thumbs Up Can't delete connection lacota 3 6 03-16-2024, 11:34 AM