Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to choose which model to use for each segment?
Hi

In both the Input Spline Path, the Rasterize Path and the Volume Spots modules, you can find parameters related to the active range of the path. So for example, you can have 3 Volume Spots modules, each with its own parameters, and each active on a specific range of the spline.

FYI, the range numerical values, that are between 0 and 1, are the relative distance of the range's start and end. The relative distance is the distance of the point divided by the length of the spline. In the latest Curvy version, you can find the relative distance of each control point directly in its inspector

You can also define ranges as control points (and not as numerical values) in the Input Spline Path module.

I hope this helped.
Fell free to ask if you have other questions.
If and when you feel like it, please leave a review for the asset, that helps a lot.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to choose which model to use for each segment? - by _Aka_ - 04-21-2022, 02:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 1 2 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Is there a way to extrude a bit past a spline segment? Lupos 1 6 05-09-2023, 09:55 AM
  How can I remove one segment of the road that I made by spline? Chanon 3 7 09-14-2022, 04:44 PM
  How to get Split Length to match spline segment length? dromo 4 28 07-21-2022, 10:04 PM