Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems compiling after pulling down project from source control
(01-16-2022, 02:17 AM)obscurelyme Wrote: I'm having some issues compiling my project after I commit it to source control. 

The error I see in the console is that the project is unable to find namespace "FluffyUnderware"...are you sure you aren't missing assembly references? 

I pulled down Curvy on my original machine and things "just worked" with Curvy being housed in the /Assests/Plugins directory. This directory made it into source control (under a private repo) and once I pulled down the code on another machine, the project just fails to compile. 

Is Curvy meant to make it into source control? Or am I expected to have to reimport the asset per machine? If so, how would this work with automated builds?

I've asked on a private discord that I'm on and some folks were talking about having to manually create assembly definition files. But I thought Curvy handled that when I clicked "generate assembly definitions" from the UI curvy provides. 

Any advice on this is much appreciated!

I had a similar problem, Regenerating project files fixed the issue for me. You can find it under Edit->Preferences->External Tools.

Good luck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problems compiling after pulling down project from source control - by Marco Schultz - 02-13-2022, 03:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Avoiding runtime GC allocations on control point position change Ell223 8 18 02-24-2024, 10:43 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connection "next' control point jh092 3 15 11-22-2023, 11:47 AM
  Custom Control Nodes Lupos 3 14 05-27-2023, 09:05 PM
  How do I get the closest Spline Control Point Lupos 2 16 05-12-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Lupos