Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Connection "next' control point
#1
Hi there,

I need some help with this simple Connection use-case.

Below are two splines, Spline 1 is highlighted purple, Spline 2 is the smaller spline not highlighted. If I am on Spline 2 heading towards that connection, how does my custom connection code make me continue on to Spline 1 (in effect, continuing to Spline 1 CP0001)?

That connection has two control points, CP0002 from Spline 1 and CP0000 from Spline 2. When I hit that connection I can only take the "other" branch which is heading back towards CP0003 on Spline 1 which is not what I want? Rejecting any branches that diverge too much leaves me with no option.

Somehow I have to "know" that CP0001 on Spline 1 is my next control point. I really hope this makes sense, it does in my head  Smile

[Image: curvy.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Connection "next' control point - by jh092 - 11-16-2023, 04:02 AM
RE: Connection "next' control point - by _Aka_ - 11-16-2023, 07:44 PM
RE: Connection "next' control point - by jh092 - 11-16-2023, 08:16 PM
RE: Connection "next' control point - by _Aka_ - 11-22-2023, 11:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Junction & Connection Navigation System Design SAMYTHEBIGJUICY 6 4,670 03-25-2026, 10:10 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Control Point Interpolation Overrides. rickgplus 1 1,007 12-11-2025, 08:52 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  12_Train junction point richardzzzarnold 5 4,217 04-16-2025, 02:19 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  OnAfterControlPointAdded - Control Point is null jh092 5 3,956 02-04-2025, 09:31 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: