Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Isolating Package to include only Spline system
#1
Hey there,

I successfully published 2 titles with this tool and its great for the thing I am doing. Now I am working on a framework-ish Unity Editor environment to boost productivity of our team.

What is the best way to isolate and only have Splines via Curvy? I only need Editor Scripts to place Curves and attach camera on it, this is what I expect from Curvy to do and it is doing it great Smile.

I don't need Mesh Generation, SVG import/export, CG etc.

What is the best way to isolate Curvy in this way?

Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Isolating Package to include only Spline system - by nichstkann - 11-10-2023, 10:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 332 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue Ritesh Kadam 1 287 08-22-2026, 11:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Spline Spots from 2 samples. BitBlit 8 1,355 06-30-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Best way to duplicate a spline with an offset Kapistijn 8 2,755 04-12-2026, 03:18 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: