Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Volume Spots not even when "drawing" spline too fast at runtime.
#1
Hello again.

I ran into an issue in my app using Volume Spots in the generator. 

I currently "draw" my spline at runtime with my mouse. As I draw it adds the volume spots gameobjects. But if I draw too fast, it either skips some or doesn't get an "even" distribution. I have a "Space After" setting of 0.2 in the "Group" tab of Volume Spots.

In the Curvy Spline component, I tried changing the "Update In" to all options, and it doesn't seem to fix the issue.

Any recommendations or ideas what the issue can be?


Here's a gif of what happens: example

And here's my generator map if it helps (I set the spline at runtime, that's why it's missing there):

Generator
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Volume Spots not even when "drawing" spline too fast at runtime. - by _RicO - 07-27-2023, 06:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 326 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue Ritesh Kadam 1 285 08-22-2026, 11:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Spline Spots from 2 samples. BitBlit 8 1,351 06-30-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Best way to duplicate a spline with an offset Kapistijn 8 2,754 04-12-2026, 03:18 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: