Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Generator does not exactly follow the path
#1
i don't use build in controllers to move along the path, I need special moving and data processing and curvy controller doesn't meet my requirements. I took part of the code from the controllers and everything was ok until I made hills. My object now constantly goes into road mesh or fly over it. I do not want to have extra calculations to move like Volume Controller, but I want generator exactly follow the path! Is there a way to solve my problem?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Generator does not exactly follow the path - by F.A.L. - 04-24-2023, 11:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Generator gameobjects missing offset and rotated beewhale 5 667 08-30-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: beewhale
  SplineController Ignores Follow-Up and Chooses Wrong Spline Josenildo 7 5,440 07-29-2025, 09:15 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  How to rotate generator asteroids patndan74 6 4,692 05-08-2025, 10:07 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Duplicate Prefab along path rickgplus 1 1,922 01-23-2025, 10:09 AM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: