Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spline Gizmos & Segments Invisible while Drawing
#12
Hi
I did some tests, and it seems that the Unity regression that I opened a bug for was indeed fixed in 2021.3.22f1. But as you stated, there is still an issue (a seemingly different one) with splines drawing. This is due either to a bug in my code or some other issue/regression in Unity. I will take a deeper look into this once I finish releasing the Curvy Splines update I am working on, probably next week. Will keep you updated.
Sorry that the issue is still present.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy Splines, this helps immensely. Thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Spline Gizmos & Segments Invisible while Drawing - by _Aka_ - 04-03-2023, 05:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 333 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue Ritesh Kadam 1 288 08-22-2026, 11:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Spline Spots from 2 samples. BitBlit 8 1,355 06-30-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Best way to duplicate a spline with an offset Kapistijn 8 2,755 04-12-2026, 03:18 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: