02-11-2023, 07:15 AM
I use the generator to generate meshes and I want to attach my script component to that meshes.
Is there a way to do that?
Is there a way to do that?
|
How can I attach the component to the mesh generated from the spline?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How can I attach the component to the mesh generated from the spline? - by Chanon - 02-11-2023, 07:15 AM
RE: How can I attach the component to the mesh generated from the spline? - by _Aka_ - 02-11-2023, 09:17 AM
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze | Pankaj09 | 1 | 326 |
08-24-2026, 11:28 PM Last Post: _Aka_ |
|
| Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue | Ritesh Kadam | 1 | 285 |
08-22-2026, 11:24 PM Last Post: _Aka_ |
|
| Spline Spots from 2 samples. | BitBlit | 8 | 1,348 |
06-30-2026, 11:49 AM Last Post: _Aka_ |
|
| Best way to duplicate a spline with an offset | Kapistijn | 8 | 2,754 |
04-12-2026, 03:18 PM Last Post: _Aka_ |
|