Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I merge splines only if some control points are at the sam position?
#5
Hi, so I figured this out, but how do I detect which point the object ends on? I'm using clamp on the controller. and If it stops on the wrong puzzle piece, I want it to end the game :/ any/all help appreciated Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I merge splines only if some control points are at the sam position? - by arcade.autumn - 02-09-2023, 06:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New User Looking for Advice on Choosing Curvy Splines ravigupta 1 300 08-21-2026, 09:45 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Control Point Interpolation Overrides. rickgplus 1 1,008 12-11-2025, 08:52 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connections Between Opposing Splines lockiidraws 1 1,028 12-04-2025, 02:14 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Is there a way to get the position of each ControlPoint in spline by API? Chanon 1 2,520 06-07-2025, 09:44 AM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: