01-30-2023, 10:03 AM
Hi, so I resolved that, thanks for the idea! But I have a new query, How would I end the game if the object ping pongs before reaching a certain control point?
|
How do I merge splines only if some control points are at the sam position?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How do I merge splines only if some control points are at the sam position? - by arcade.autumn - 01-28-2023, 06:24 PM
RE: How do I merge splines only if some control points are at the sam position? - by _Aka_ - 01-28-2023, 06:36 PM
RE: How do I merge splines only if some control points are at the sam position? - by arcade.autumn - 01-30-2023, 10:03 AM
RE: How do I merge splines only if some control points are at the sam position? - by _Aka_ - 01-30-2023, 01:40 PM
RE: How do I merge splines only if some control points are at the sam position? - by arcade.autumn - 02-09-2023, 06:39 PM
RE: How do I merge splines only if some control points are at the sam position? - by _Aka_ - 02-13-2023, 09:35 AM
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| New User Looking for Advice on Choosing Curvy Splines | ravigupta | 1 | 300 |
08-21-2026, 09:45 PM Last Post: _Aka_ |
|
| Control Point Interpolation Overrides. | rickgplus | 1 | 1,008 |
12-11-2025, 08:52 AM Last Post: _Aka_ |
|
| Connections Between Opposing Splines | lockiidraws | 1 | 1,028 |
12-04-2025, 02:14 PM Last Post: _Aka_ |
|
| Is there a way to get the position of each ControlPoint in spline by API? | Chanon | 1 | 2,520 |
06-07-2025, 09:44 AM Last Post: _Aka_ |
|