Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I merge splines only if some control points are at the sam position?
#1
Video 
I have a puzzle game where you can rotate tiles with splines, I need to connect these tiles in order to reach from start to finish, how do i merge all the splines that are together, or create connections between splines which have control points that are at the same position??

Thank you!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How do I merge splines only if some control points are at the sam position? - by arcade.autumn - 01-28-2023, 06:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New User Looking for Advice on Choosing Curvy Splines ravigupta 1 300 08-21-2026, 09:45 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Control Point Interpolation Overrides. rickgplus 1 1,008 12-11-2025, 08:52 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connections Between Opposing Splines lockiidraws 1 1,028 12-04-2025, 02:14 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Is there a way to get the position of each ControlPoint in spline by API? Chanon 1 2,520 06-07-2025, 09:44 AM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: