Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Curvy does not like Unity 2021.3 (Attribute Conflicts)
#2
Hi
I used various Unity 2021.3.X versions with Curvy and I never had this issue. The latest one I used is 20221.3.17. I will try 2021.3.16 tomorrow (it is night here right now). Will keep you updated. In case this version works too for me (which I am expecting), can you please prepare a reproduction case?
Thanks
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy Splines, this helps immensely. Thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Curvy does not like Unity 2021.3 (Attribute Conflicts) - by _Aka_ - 01-26-2023, 08:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 327 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  New User Looking for Advice on Choosing Curvy Splines ravigupta 1 300 08-21-2026, 09:45 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Unity 6.5 Errors ricke 2 993 07-04-2026, 01:05 AM
Last Post: ricke
  Unity 6 issues Moonbo 4 2,002 11-21-2025, 12:07 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: