Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Curvy does not like Unity 2021.3 (Attribute Conflicts)
#1
Hi,
I just upgraded to the new Curvy Splines 8 from 7, because it didn't seem to work anymore.
Sadly the same problem persists in the new version 8 as you can see from the errors I get adding it.

Using Unity 2021.3.16f LTS.

I have a lot of conflicts with Attributes like NotNull. Unity probably added those attributes in the recent Unity version? If you could fix these by specifying the Jetbrains attributes directly, that would be nice Smile


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Curvy does not like Unity 2021.3 (Attribute Conflicts) - by KasimirBlust - 01-26-2023, 12:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 326 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  New User Looking for Advice on Choosing Curvy Splines ravigupta 1 300 08-21-2026, 09:45 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Unity 6.5 Errors ricke 2 993 07-04-2026, 01:05 AM
Last Post: ricke
  Unity 6 issues Moonbo 4 2,002 11-21-2025, 12:07 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: