Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
how to make the lines disappear little by little ?
#1
I made an wick with a curvy spline, I have placed the line and I also made an effect to follow the line, everything went smoothly but I am confused how when the effect crosses the line then the line disappears little by little following the effect that runs through the line?

I'm very happy if someone help me
thank you
Reply


Messages In This Thread
how to make the lines disappear little by little ? - by Zik Dipa - 01-11-2022, 02:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Create Mesh Node, Make Static Options rickgplus 1 2,181 01-23-2025, 10:12 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Is it possible to make the face at the end of mesh? Chanon 3 2,966 11-14-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  how to make fast moving controller go all the way to linear points?(curvy8) hawken 7 5,461 06-06-2023, 09:47 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
Brick Extending Curvy to make a Hallway editor. JacobSL 5 4,611 02-13-2023, 09:29 AM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: