Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Moving object along spline close to player
#4
(12-23-2021, 10:33 AM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi
Take a look at the example scene 05_NearestPoint, I believe it does what you are asking for.
Have a nice day

Yay! thank you so much I got it working! Now I just have to figure out the rotation and I'll be good any help or even a nudge in the right direction would be appreciated~
https://imgur.com/a/tT5o2Dt
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Moving object along spline close to player - by minaa - 12-23-2021, 07:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 326 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue Ritesh Kadam 1 285 08-22-2026, 11:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Spline Spots from 2 samples. BitBlit 8 1,349 06-30-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Best way to duplicate a spline with an offset Kapistijn 8 2,754 04-12-2026, 03:18 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: