Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Missing Bezier Handles in Unity 2021.2.1f1
#2
Hi
Unfortunately it seems that this is a regression on the side of Unity. I have already opened a ticket about a similar problem. Until they fix it, or until I find a workaround, I would recommend you to use Unity 2021.2.0. Will post here if I have any update about this.
Sorry for the disappointing answer
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy Splines, this helps immensely. Thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Bezier Handles in Unity 2021.2.1f1 - by _Aka_ - 11-17-2021, 09:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Generator gameobjects missing offset and rotated beewhale 5 678 08-30-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: beewhale
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 333 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Unity 6.5 Errors ricke 2 995 07-04-2026, 01:05 AM
Last Post: ricke
  Bezier subdevision not smooth (sometimes) Kapistijn 1 942 02-08-2026, 08:40 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: