Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Missing Bezier Handles in Unity 2021.2.1f1
#1
Hi all,
Since upgrading Unity to 2021.2.1f1, my bezier handles for the in/out adjustments have vanished (auto handles is unticked), it's probably something I've overlooked as I haven't been using Curvy for long.
I can't see anything in the gizmos or the Curvy options that looks out of place, any help truly appreciated!

ThanksĀ  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Missing Bezier Handles in Unity 2021.2.1f1 - by Flibble - 11-17-2021, 08:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Generator gameobjects missing offset and rotated beewhale 5 668 08-30-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: beewhale
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 327 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Unity 6.5 Errors ricke 2 993 07-04-2026, 01:05 AM
Last Post: ricke
  Bezier subdevision not smooth (sometimes) Kapistijn 1 942 02-08-2026, 08:40 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: