Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Controller/Spline flipping object
#4
Not really. The problem is the kink. I guess this is a property of splines (Catmull). I wasn't expecting a radical twist like there is. I was expecting things to be smooth.

I'll just have to reposition the control points to get what I want...

Thanks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Controller/Spline flipping object - by _Aka_ - 10-21-2021, 09:03 PM
RE: Controller/Spline flipping object - by topquarkone - 10-28-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: Controller/Spline flipping object - by _Aka_ - 10-28-2021, 05:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 327 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue Ritesh Kadam 1 285 08-22-2026, 11:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Spline Spots from 2 samples. BitBlit 8 1,351 06-30-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Best way to duplicate a spline with an offset Kapistijn 8 2,754 04-12-2026, 03:18 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: