Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Questions about Generator: mesh/objects within spline, snap to control point
#3
Hi Aka,

Thanks for the helpful reply! I have a couple more questions:
1) I'm using similar shapes with varying heights to create a path using Variable Mix Shapes, but the areas that are shorter does not look accurate to the shape I have created. Is there a way to make sure the mesh stays true to the shapes I'm using?
2) Is it possible to change materials or apply decals midway down a mesh I've generated with a spline?

Thanks again!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions about Generator: mesh/objects within spline, snap to control point - by dartboard - 06-08-2021, 04:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Generator gameobjects missing offset and rotated beewhale 5 668 08-30-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: beewhale
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 329 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue Ritesh Kadam 1 285 08-22-2026, 11:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Spline Spots from 2 samples. BitBlit 8 1,351 06-30-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: