Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Import/Export, Spline from code
#1
Hello 

I built a spline and extruded a shape along that , How can I export spline as JSON file and then import and instantiate it at run time . I can see that there is a button for exporting and importing spline in scene view, but how to make that from code please?

Regards.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Import/Export, Spline from code - by Mos Def - 01-27-2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Import/Export, Spline from code - by _Aka_ - 01-27-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Import/Export, Spline from code - by _Aka_ - 02-14-2022, 11:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 332 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue Ritesh Kadam 1 287 08-22-2026, 11:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Spline Spots from 2 samples. BitBlit 8 1,355 06-30-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Best way to duplicate a spline with an offset Kapistijn 8 2,755 04-12-2026, 03:18 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: