Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Align to spline action and rotation
#1
Hi, I can't seem to figure out how to disable the rotation of objects when using align to spline action. When you use a controller you just set orientation to none, but if you toggle the orientation button in the action, not much of anything happens.
So how can I keep objects using their own rotation and not the splines when I use this action?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Align to spline action and rotation - by Lupp_ - 01-23-2021, 06:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 325 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue Ritesh Kadam 1 281 08-22-2026, 11:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Spline Spots from 2 samples. BitBlit 8 1,338 06-30-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Best way to duplicate a spline with an offset Kapistijn 8 2,746 04-12-2026, 03:18 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: