Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to create exactly N gameobjects at spline?
#1
Hi!

I'd like to spawn exact number of gameobjects at certain points at spline. In this case I want to spawn start positions to my racing game. I can also see other usages for this functionality. What would be the best approach for me to take?

Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to create exactly N gameobjects at spline? - by ThomasTheTank - 05-24-2020, 12:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Generator gameobjects missing offset and rotated beewhale 5 664 08-30-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: beewhale
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 325 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue Ritesh Kadam 1 282 08-22-2026, 11:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Spline Spots from 2 samples. BitBlit 8 1,345 06-30-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: