Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Multiple controllers on one spline breaks stuff
#10
The issue happens only for objects using the "RetopoGroup5" mesh, which get replaced/renamed by a mesh called "Combined mesh (root: scene)". I don't know what is happening in the project that makes this specific mesh to change, but I really don't believe it is related to Curvy Splines.
I tried to remove the objects using that mesh (obj6 instances) then recreating them and it seems to work.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy Splines, this helps immensely. Thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple controllers on one spline breaks stuff - by _Aka_ - 01-01-2020, 01:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 332 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue Ritesh Kadam 1 287 08-22-2026, 11:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Spline Spots from 2 samples. BitBlit 8 1,355 06-30-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Best way to duplicate a spline with an offset Kapistijn 8 2,755 04-12-2026, 03:18 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: