Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Multiple controllers on one spline breaks stuff
#8
Hi, happy new year.

I tried your scene 2 and it looks like it worked so I tried to add my objects. It broke the same way.

I've attached all I think you need to recreate this. I've saved your scene with my modifications. Just unzip these to the project root and it should look like it does for me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/75afqoehq6cqxe...s.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7wbkd3n3jsn8z0...s.zip?dl=0
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple controllers on one spline breaks stuff - by Lupp_ - 01-01-2020, 12:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 325 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue Ritesh Kadam 1 280 08-22-2026, 11:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Spline Spots from 2 samples. BitBlit 8 1,337 06-30-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Best way to duplicate a spline with an offset Kapistijn 8 2,744 04-12-2026, 03:18 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: