Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Multiple controllers on one spline breaks stuff
#1
Hi, it's me again, sorry, but I have encountered something really odd that I don't know how to solve. When I attach more than one controller to a spline things break when I press play.

I have an empty as a parent for all the objects(3d objects) I want to move, and on the empty, I have the controller script. This works as long as there are only one controller on the spline. When I add more parent empties to the spline this happens:

1. Some the the children to the empties gets stuck and refuses to move along spline. It's always the same children.

2. The position the empties have on the spline when I press start is not the same as in edit mode. Their offset to each other changes.

The spline they move on is an open spline with its first control point moving along a second spline.

What should I do?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Multiple controllers on one spline breaks stuff - by Lupp_ - 12-28-2019, 10:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 326 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue Ritesh Kadam 1 285 08-22-2026, 11:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Spline Spots from 2 samples. BitBlit 8 1,351 06-30-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Best way to duplicate a spline with an offset Kapistijn 8 2,754 04-12-2026, 03:18 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: