Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spline events not working in IL2CPP build (Android)
#1
As the title says, I've switched my project to IL2CPP and no longer see my SplineController.OnEndReached events firing. If I switch it back, or test in the editor, things work fine, but I require il2cpp builds now for another package. I attempted to find the source, and was thinking maybe its related to the inherited class UnityEventEx, which seems to use some reflection methods, which likely have issues in il2cpp. I'm not sure how to proceed and was hoping you could help. I'm not sure which version of Curvy we're using, but its a somewhat old version, and we're on unity 2017.4.12

I hope you can suggest something to fix it, and thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Spline events not working in IL2CPP build (Android) - by callen_mrez - 05-22-2019, 10:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 333 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue Ritesh Kadam 1 288 08-22-2026, 11:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Spline Spots from 2 samples. BitBlit 8 1,355 06-30-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Best way to duplicate a spline with an offset Kapistijn 8 2,755 04-12-2026, 03:18 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: