02-20-2019, 09:47 AM
Nice one thanks, I didn't need the TF value in the end just the local position.
|
How do I find closest spline ?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How do I find closest spline ? - by dazz777 - 02-17-2019, 03:51 PM
RE: How do I find closest spline ? - by _Aka_ - 02-18-2019, 11:05 AM
RE: How do I find closest spline ? - by dazz777 - 02-19-2019, 01:25 PM
RE: How do I find closest spline ? - by _Aka_ - 02-19-2019, 03:49 PM
RE: How do I find closest spline ? - by dazz777 - 02-20-2019, 09:47 AM
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze | Pankaj09 | 1 | 332 |
08-24-2026, 11:28 PM Last Post: _Aka_ |
|
| Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue | Ritesh Kadam | 1 | 287 |
08-22-2026, 11:24 PM Last Post: _Aka_ |
|
| Spline Spots from 2 samples. | BitBlit | 8 | 1,355 |
06-30-2026, 11:49 AM Last Post: _Aka_ |
|
| Best way to duplicate a spline with an offset | Kapistijn | 8 | 2,755 |
04-12-2026, 03:18 PM Last Post: _Aka_ |
|