Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Magical Box particles along spline
#1
Hello,

I've experimented a bit with the Curvy Spline, and I've set up particles to move along the length of the spline over the Curvy Spline/Position by Curvy Spline parameter. Is there a way to reverse the flow of particles in the opposite direction on a keypress? I'd want them reversing their flow along the spline, just in reverse.

Also, there seems to be a bug (maybe it isn't) with the particle emitter. If I do something like particlesystem.enabled = true, then switch it to false at some point in order to make the particles disappear, setting it to true again doesn't do anything. Particles don't start working again.

Thank you in advance for the reply.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Magical Box particles along spline - by lukasspro777 - 08-15-2013, 08:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 325 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Connecting Multiple Spline Nodes Issue Ritesh Kadam 1 282 08-22-2026, 11:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Spline Spots from 2 samples. BitBlit 8 1,345 06-30-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Best way to duplicate a spline with an offset Kapistijn 8 2,752 04-12-2026, 03:18 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: