Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Unity Crash on Curvy Default Event Handler
#1
Hi,


I have connected 2 splines and a spline controller run on it. If the spline controller reach the connection it jumps to the first spline again and ignore the second one.
If I added the Curvy Default Event Handle as in Demo 03 then Unity totally crash if the SC reach the connection point.


[Image: curvy_2splinescrash.jpg]

I will post a bug report with example...
(Henry Ford) Each hour more of searching is each hour less of your live time.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Unity Crash on Curvy Default Event Handler - by Trainzland - 12-26-2015, 09:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spline Issue Leading to Unity Freeze Pankaj09 1 325 08-24-2026, 11:28 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  New User Looking for Advice on Choosing Curvy Splines ravigupta 1 298 08-21-2026, 09:45 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Unity 6.5 Errors ricke 2 990 07-04-2026, 01:05 AM
Last Post: ricke
  Unity 6 issues Moonbo 4 1,996 11-21-2025, 12:07 PM
Last Post: _Aka_

Forum Jump: