Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instantiating prefab
hi can you share working code how to make instantiated prefab work. Did search on forum, tried to call Awake, OnEnable, Start.

Weirdly it work if I manually remove curvy spline in editor and reassign by hand but not from code.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I need more details. If I understand well you have trouble making some prefab instatiate and work properly. What are you putting in that prefab? A spline only? spline with Controller? With Curvy Generator? Some other setup?
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Thanks for quick replay. I figured out and it works fine now. One oft the best asset on Store!
Thanks a lot for this message. Such messages keeps me motivated. If and when you feel like it, please leave a review for the asset, that helps a lot.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error when trying to connect nodes in prefab edit mode Lupos 4 9 06-02-2023, 10:27 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
Exclamation Stack overflow when editing prefab containing splines rhys_vdw 5 24 04-10-2023, 10:17 PM
Lightbulb In Game Roads - Curvy Generator Prefab? etoreo 3 12 01-05-2023, 09:16 AM
  Using Create mesh in Prefab Nykster 9 31 03-28-2022, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Nykster