Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Curvy good for my project ?
Hello, 

I tested several projects, including EasyRoad which has too many bugs, Dreamteck Spline which is simple but lacks functionality.

What I want is a Spline tool that allows me to create complex paths, to have control over how everything is displayed. A road, walls, intersection, crossroad, multiple spline connected etc.

I work with full custom assets made by my team and I need to use them into the Curvy tools. I have a basic mesh for the road, other for the lines or dotted lines, one more for the sidewalk, etc. I want the full contrôle of how many road I want and made a big city with building, road, etc... 

Also, can a working logic patern be reused for multiple splines?

So I'm going to need a lot of spline in my game, so the choice of tools is very important.

The project is in HDRP, made with Unity 2019.3.12f1

Thank you in advance, your answer is very important to us.
Hi

Please read this post and my answer to it, it is similar to your question
https://forum.unity.com/threads/released-curvy-2-the-ultimate-spline-solution.358011/page-12#post-5661376

About reusing logic patterns: Curvy has a component called Curvy Generator. Any graph created in it can be saved to a template that you can reuse.

Please let me know about your evaluation of Curvy Splines, and if you chose to not use it what points made you decide that

Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 1 2 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 1 1 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 03-27-2024, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 7 03-27-2024, 03:23 AM