Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curvy and Networking
Hello, I work Current on ah Multiplayer Train Sim.
I Use now this Plugin. Now have i different Problems.
Singleplayer Works pretty Good.But the Multiplayer Part Will not Work.
Have one User ah Example for ah Network Controller?

here from the Singleplayer
Hi,
I have no example of that, but I know at least one of my clients used networking by only transmitting via the network the Position value.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Okay so Mus is send the Speed,Spline,Pos all x Sec
Sorry I can't understand your previous message, but I will answer based on what I guess you tried to say:
You don't have to send the speed, juste the position. The Spline, except if you can modify it ingame, don't need to be send neither. Just send positions (I guess 20 times per second should be enough) and interpolate/extrapolate between those positions client side.
In case you are a beginner in networking, take a look at the articles written by this guy, very useful
https://www.gafferongames.com/
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 0 0 7 hours ago
Last Post: ShiroeYamamoto
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 6 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Using Unity's SplineContainer in Curvy Splines dlees9191 3 15 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_