Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A "Can this asset do this?" thread
Hi,

When you said in your initial message that you wanted the objects to spawn through a pool, I understood that as you asking if Curvy handles pooling.
Yes, you can use your own pooling solution, just attach the controller script and set it up once the object is spawned.

Yes, you can export the finished 3d mesh either in the scene (outside of the generator) or as it's own asset file through these actions: https://curvyeditor.com/documentation/generator/modules/createmesh#export
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
That's awesome, thanks. Yeah, I never realized it also came with pooling. Is it anything this asset can't do? Big Grin
The pooling classes in Curvy were created for the need of performance in Curvy's internals. They do the work as intended, but I would be surprised if they are as good as pooling classes in assets focusing on pooling in the asset store. But thanks for the compliment Smile
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
No doubt Curvy is battle-proven and provides a top-notch UI to get your work done
Digital Marketing Head @ Skin Care Products in Pakistan.
Thank you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General questions about this asset for a sim game jamesunity 6 3,022 08-01-2020, 04:53 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Asset is taking VERY to import! AsarD 7 9,076 08-31-2018, 11:47 AM
Information New free asset: Frame Rate Booster _Aka_ 0 3,257 08-30-2018, 03:41 PM
Information New free asset: Comment To Tooltip _Aka_ 0 2,672 08-21-2018, 11:40 AM