Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to get list of control points
Hi so I need to get a list of control points at a connection.

I've looked in the API and found this https://api.curvyeditor.com/520/class_fl...8a9150ebea
but I just don't know how to use it basically.

This is the code I'm using ( provided by aka ), which has worked well so far, but now I need to find what control points are part of the connection.
Code:
public override CurvySplineSegment SelectConnectedControlPoint(SplineController caller, CurvyConnection connection, CurvySplineSegment currentControlPoint)

{
// my own logic here for returning curvysplinesegment
return currentControlPoint;
}

It would be very much appreciated if you could provide a example of how to get a list of control points.

Regards

EDIT - I've worked it out  Smile

Although I used other controls points instead ( which is actually better )
Just in case anyone else struggling with this 
Code:
foreach (CurvySplineSegment con_Point in connection.OtherControlPoints(currentControlPoint))
{
Debug.Log (con_Point.gameObject.name);

}
Thanks for sharing your findings
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 1 2 1 hour ago
Last Post: _Aka_
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 2 1 hour ago
  Avoiding runtime GC allocations on control point position change Ell223 8 18 02-24-2024, 10:43 AM
  Does CurvySplines support displaying handles and points during runtime? niuage 1 7 12-11-2023, 12:01 PM