Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curvy 5.1.0 is live
Information 
Hi everyone,
Curvy 5.1.0 is live. Release notes available here https://curvyeditor.com/releasenotes.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Thank you for all the amazing work you continue to do with this asset/plugin. It's my favourite one by a mile alongside PlayMaker!
And thank you Gazoid for your continuous support. It's really heart warming to read such posts, and helps staying motivated. I'll do my best to keep Curvy being one of your favorite assets.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
I have just started learning 3D modelling..a friend of mine recommended Curvy to me..
just gone through the development from the link shared since its inception and this is just amazing.. keep up.
 enhance   enjoy
Thanks a lot. I hope you will find Curvy useful to you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 5 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Using Unity's SplineContainer in Curvy Splines dlees9191 3 14 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
  Curvy in Unreal Engine SAMYTHEBIGJUICY 4 8 02-02-2024, 12:12 PM