Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please let me know if you use Curvy Spline Groups.
Question 
Hi,
Do you use the Curvy Spline Groups feature?
Were you even aware that this feature existed?

I ask the question since this feature seems to me to be mostly unused, and to not have enough added value to be worth the time needed to maintain it, and the code complexity it adds. After all, less code means less potential bugs.

PS: if you are wondering what these groups are, take a look at this and this
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
(04-10-2018, 03:24 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi,
Do you use the Curvy Spline Groups feature?
Were you even aware that this feature existed?

I ask the question since this feature seems to me to be mostly unused, and to not have enough added value to be worth the time needed to maintain it, and the code complexity it adds. After all, less code means less potential bugs.

PS: if you are wondering what these groups are, take a look at this and this

Not yet, but would those make sense for Redliner's modular road pieces? (PS I still need to evaluate that solution in your email, I've been swamped Tongue)
(04-11-2018, 04:31 AM)nomadigi Wrote: Not yet, but would those make sense for Redliner's modular road pieces? (PS I still need to evaluate that solution in your email, I've been swamped Tongue)

If I had to code that, my first attempt would be to use Connections instead
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 0 0 6 hours ago
Last Post: ShiroeYamamoto
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 6 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
Last Post: _Aka_