Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curvy does not like Unity 2021.3 (Attribute Conflicts)
Hi,
I just upgraded to the new Curvy Splines 8 from 7, because it didn't seem to work anymore.
Sadly the same problem persists in the new version 8 as you can see from the errors I get adding it.

Using Unity 2021.3.16f LTS.

I have a lot of conflicts with Attributes like NotNull. Unity probably added those attributes in the recent Unity version? If you could fix these by specifying the Jetbrains attributes directly, that would be nice Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
I used various Unity 2021.3.X versions with Curvy and I never had this issue. The latest one I used is 20221.3.17. I will try 2021.3.16 tomorrow (it is night here right now). Will keep you updated. In case this version works too for me (which I am expecting), can you please prepare a reproduction case?
Thanks
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Hi
Tested with 2021.3.16f LTS and it works fine. Looked in Unity's APi for UnityEngine.NotNullAttribute, and it does not exist. Problem is probably triggered by some package you use. Can you pinpoint please what triggers the issue? Also, can you update the title to reflect that the issue is with that specific package, instead of whole Unity 2021.3, to avoid giving the impression that the asset is not maintained to new comers/by passers.
Thanks and have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 0 0 3 hours ago
Last Post: ShiroeYamamoto
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 6 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Using Unity's SplineContainer in Curvy Splines dlees9191 3 15 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_