Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scale Mesh at ControlPoints
Video 
Is there a way to scale mesh at individual control points on the spline? Example Video Link Below. Hope the video explains the issues more accurately.

Example Video

[url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/113sg7LcL42ruwKy555EJ34EvotYijHzQ/view?usp=sharing][/url]
Hi
Assuming you speak about meshes created using the Shape Extrusion module, you can scale the extrusion using the Scale tab, after setting the Mode value to Advanced.
You will then be able to scale your mesh using a curve. Please read this to learn more about how to use the curve: https://curvyeditor.com/documentation/generator/modules/shapeextrusion#multiplier
Did this help?
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
I am using Deform Mesh module with custom mesh created in blender. Is there a way to have the Scale feature in deform mesh as well?
[Image: view?usp=sharing]

[Image: view?usp=sharing]

Also Is there a easier way to add images and video to the messages?
Hi

I am sorry, there is no scaling in deform mesh for now. I will look into implementing this in a future update.
About pictures: you can either upload a picture as an attachment, or link a picture's url, but your link should be of a picture, not an interface showing a picture, which is the case for the links you used. Here are bellow the actual link for your pictures

[Image: AJc5JmTan2lAfJgIhZK-U6Xjy-gZVDm_2eeJw-Ez...w1500-h862]

[Image: AJc5JmQzU4b0mV8LfYzWx5v5McrtSapJIDx1QLAX...w1500-h862]

I obtained these links by drag and dropping the pictures in a new tab. There must be other ways to get those links too.

I hope this helped.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adjust radius of generated mesh via script? Shackman 1 3 03-26-2024, 01:12 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Not seeing mesh extended after following YT PaulM 1 3 02-02-2024, 12:01 PM
  Trigger Zones along Spline Mesh dlees9191 1 5 01-05-2024, 10:18 AM
  Get spline from generated mesh beartrox 1 5 11-27-2023, 12:30 PM