Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unity 2021.2 Overlay System
Hi,
Are there any plans to migrate the curvy toolbar to use the new overlay system for unity? It would make a lot more sense now I think to have it united.

I would update immediately if such an update would be available Smile
Hi

Using the new overlay system is on the radar. I have been following the related Unity forum threads from afar, and it seems there are still things to iron out before the feature is production ready.
I am now finalizing the Curvy 8 update. Once this one will be released, and in the process of picking what to work on next for the next update, I will take a deeper look at the current state of the overlay system and decide if I should integrate it right away or way a bit to do that.

Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
hi,
circling back after a while. Are there any plans to migrate to the overlays system yet? In fact, I started to work with it myself recently and it only proved to me that it is something really interesting to look into.

It would be great, I love curvy but I must admit that I love the scene ui the least Smile
Hi
Sorry to say that I haven't started working on this yet. Sorry if my answer is frustrating, believe me I am also frustrated that this isn't done yet. I should be able to work on this in the upcoming few months. I hope you will not have to wait much more.
Thanks for your love towards Curvy, and happy new year
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Any updates on this?
Sorry, nothing for now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Using Unity's SplineContainer in Curvy Splines dlees9191 3 15 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Isolating Package to include only Spline system nichstkann 3 7 12-15-2023, 12:39 PM
  Disabling Overlay nichstkann 1 2 12-15-2023, 10:09 AM
Lightbulb Junction & Connection Navigation System Design SAMYTHEBIGJUICY 4 13 11-27-2023, 01:04 PM