Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible to jump from platform to platform with Curvy splines?
Hi, I have a question about Curvy Splines. Let us say that I have a level with disconnected platforms that are mid-air, and I want an AI to jump from platform to platform. Is this something Curvy Spline could help me achieve? Thanks.
Hi
This is partly answered here: https://forum.curvyeditor.com/thread-1308.html
To summarize, Curvy Splines does not generate splines other than following your instructions. So you have to, either via editor or API, tell Curvy Splines where to create the spline and how it should look like. So you can create a script that will created splines that link your platforms, but that's a script for you to code using Curvy's API.
Did this help?
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 0 0 6 hours ago
Last Post: ShiroeYamamoto
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 6 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
Last Post: _Aka_