Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to change the mesh inside the generator
Hello mate. I ve been trying so hard to change the mesh under the generator but I fail. 
For example I want to put another road and when I paste to ---generator-mesh-my new mesh(name of it) but it still uses its own.
How can I use my own mesh?
Hi
The mesh generated by a generator's do have a CG Mesh Resource component. That component signifies to the generator that said mesh is one created by the generator, and thus can reuse it and modify it as it sees it fit. The create mesh module has an Export tab allowing you to export generated meshes outside of the generator, becoming independent from the generator.
Did this help?
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
What I want to tell is I want to use my own road prefab instead of yours. Trying it for a couple of hours now. Probably I miss something. Can you help please?
Hi

As of Curvy Splines 7, you can't make your own mesh bend following a spline. The roads that you see in Curvy Splines are generated through the Curvy Generator, using an extrusion path and an extrusion shape. More about Curvy Generator here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO__Aukqk24&list=PLatR0iPtXq-x8gDP9tNaxC5Pp32DEL6fS&index=5

Starting from Curvy Splines 8, which is in the making, there will be a CG module that allows you to bend any mesh following a path.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Can I get a patched version of Curvy's files
(04-03-2021, 04:24 PM)jolinemelina Wrote: Can I get a patched version of Curvy's files
Is this the same request as your similar post in the "Fixes for known issues thread"?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 5 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Adjust radius of generated mesh via script? Shackman 1 3 03-26-2024, 01:12 PM
  Generating GO only on CPs in Generator GameDeveloperek4123 1 6 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM