Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asteroid scene missing from 7.1.4
Hi

Just to let you know that this is missing.

https://curvyeditor.com/releasenotes

Release notes say

• (NEW) Added the Asteroid Belt Youtube tutorial scene as example scene 28
...but there is no scene 28 in the latest release.

cheers

N
Hi
Thanks for letting me know.
The content of the package as displayed in the asset store and in my test include the scene 28. Maybe it is due to some corruption of package manager's cache, already seen that. Try clearing that cache and try again. Let me know if you still have the issue.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
(03-10-2021, 03:28 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi
Thanks for letting me know.
The content of the package as displayed in the asset store and in my test include the scene 28. Maybe it is due to some corruption of package manager's cache, already seen that. Try clearing that cache and try again. Let me know if you still have the issue.

Hmmm ok - my apologies

Seemed that even when I imported the latest version it went back to an older version in Unity 2020 - so can see the scene after attempting a re-import 

Should be ok.
No worries
Unity has unfortunately some issues when handling caching of packages. Drove me crazy in the past Big Grin
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Animating a shape on along a spline will not playback in scene or game views sam_bond 3 9 05-03-2023, 11:41 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Missing Loader errors after build FanManPro 8 9 01-20-2023, 11:45 AM
  Select Point in Scene soccertrash 1 6 07-04-2022, 04:03 PM
  Scene 51 questions lukasynthetic 3 12 06-22-2022, 04:12 AM